If you are receiving a Digital Injury Summary or Slice Chooser(s), sometimes there is a security setting you will need to change if you are using a Mac.
These steps will change your security settings to allow installation:
- Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen
- Choose System Preferences… from the menu
- Find the Security & Privacy category
- On the bottom of the Security & Privacy screen, you will see a lock icon
- Click the lock to make changes
- You may be asked to type your password to allow changes
- Choose Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere
- Run the installer again and the error should go away
Still Having Trouble?
Reply to the proof email you received or contact our production manager at email@example.com. You can also contact us by phone at (800) 749 2184.